Unless by some miracle, I doubt this will happen this year. There is just something about Christmas and kids. They go together. This is the gift I wanted for Christmas this year.
I am starting to get nervous. The statistics say that after 9 months, 75% of couples will conceive. I am the other 25%, have not become pregnant. I have to keep my hope that it will happen. I know it's all in God's timing. It's just hard to be patient and keep the hope. It could be this month, 2 months from now, or 4 years from now. I am hoping that it's not the later.
I just have to believe that God gave me this yearning for a reason. I have such a big yearning to be a momma. So many people tell me that my husband and I are going to be great parents. It's good to hear. Yet, it makes me mad that there are so many people who have kids and are NOT good parents. How is it fair that people who could care less about kids, get pregnant? It's so frustrating. Now, I am ranting. I better stop. Deep Breaths.... God is in Control.
No comments:
Post a Comment