Yesterday I went for an apt. to talk about our new game plan. We talked about how Clomid works, the side effects, ect. She said that this is where the rubber hits the road. I feel like I am finally really doing something about our situation. I hope to get an HSG in this coming cycle, plus Clomid. She said we will try 3 ovulating cycles of Clomid. If that doesn't work Clomid + IUI. If it still doesn't work, then up to Syracuse to the specialist there. I hope that Clomid does the job and we won't have to go farther than that.
I almost broke down in the office, all my paperwork had infertility on them. It's hard to accept that I am at this point. Seeing the words on my paperwork, I guess makes it more real to me. I never thought(although I don't anyone does) that I would be here. I'm 26 years old. I didn't think it would be so hard to get pregnant.
I really have been having a hard time with this. I thought I would be pregnant by Christmas. It's been hard receiving all the photo cards of all my friend's baby's pictures on them. It's a love/cry relationship with them. I like seeing their smiling beautiful faces, but cry seeing them and wonder if I'll get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment