Wednesday, April 23, 2014

10 months

     
            
       Today, Eli is 10 months! He is 2 months away from being a year old! I can't believe I almost have a 1-year-old! I feel like every month, I look back and can't believe he is one month older. Today, I looked back on pictures from when he was a couple weeks old. He was so squishy and babyish, now I look at him and he is sooo big. He doesn't look at all like a baby, but a toddler. I miss the tiny little bundle that would nap in my arms, but I love his "mama" and him learning new things every day! He amazes me at how fast he learns new things and picks up on things. <3
      He had his 9 month appointment 3 weeks late... figures. He is doing well. He was 29.5 inches(81%) long and 21 pounds 4 ozs(72%). His head is 19 inches(99%). Ha! My kid has a huge noggin! He has made all his milestones. He was suppose to have blood work, but they couldn't find a vein easily, so they didn't try.

     His 10th month Leap and Bounds:
* He has learned to clap and wave!
* He has decided to not walk. He took a couple wobbly steps, but has decided crawling is easier!
* He are still working on "normal" food and not purees!
* He loves chicken and puffs. He does not love cheerios(I think he is the only kid who doesn't).
* He knows "mama," "dada," and "baba."
* He is working on getting his top front teeth. They are sooo close!
* He is going to bed around 7pm(sometimes closer to 8). Naptimes are pretty consistent at 8:30am and 1pm.
* He can pull up on things really well and still is crusing around.
* He drinks well from a straw! He never got sippy cups!
* His new thing is Ha, Ha, Hah. It's hilarious!
* He blows raspberries on my cheeks and it's so funny!
* He learned how to ride his ride-on scooter, although he doesn't ride on it very much.
* He is also starting to show interest in cars.

Eli and Daddy at the Park!

His first Easter Egg Hunt!
I found one!

Easter Sunday!

10 months!

10 months




No comments:

Post a Comment