Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Patience is a virtue, right?

             I have another week until I find out the results of my blood work and I am going crazy! I have no patience, it's horrible I know. I have waited 1 1/2 weeks and I have one more week. I am going insane waiting to hear what is going on. I am on day 74 of my cycle! There is definitely something going on. My mind seems to be constantly thinking about this. I think about whether or not I have something serious like PCOS or is it a quick fix! I just can't wait to find out what is going so we can have a plan of action.
            I have no patience and it's frustrating. I can only think about the other couples who are ttc. There are couples that have been waiting 3, 5, 10 years to have a bundle of joy! How do they do it? How hard it must be for them. How much heartbreak they must go through. It saddens me to think about it.
            I have so much more to wait for, besides blood work. I need patience. I guess this is how God wants to create patience in me. I will need it as I have a long journey ahead. There will be waiting for the plan, waiting to take a pregnancy test, waiting to see the results, waiting for the ultrasound, waiting for the first heartbeat, the first trimester, the baby to come. Then I will be wanting it to slow down. I can't play God, I must take time as it comes, slowly or too fast.
     I am going to try to be patient as I wait for my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment