Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Doctor's Visit Day 81

I went to the doctor yesterday, ALL my blood work came back normal, except my testosterone level was high. So she said with the blood tests, she can not diagnosis me as PCOS. Since I am on day 81, she prescribed me Prometrium to induce a period. She said take 10 nights in a row, then 10 days later I should get my period. I am to do this and to if I I start to ovulate. I will also be using Ovulation Prediction Tests to see when and if I ovulate. I am to repeat in 6 weeks, if I am not pregnant. So, hopefully this will work.

   I also told her that I was having pain in my right lower pelvic. She ordered a ultrasound to check for cysts. I went today for the ultrasound. I almost pee myself driving and walking to the appointment. I had to drink two quarts of water! That is a lot of water for me! I had to pee soo bad! The technician was really nice. She said that everything looked good. It looked like I had some cervical cysts, but she said a lot of people get them and that they don't affect anything. She said she didn't see any ovarian cysts or any evidence of a cyst burst. She even said it looked like I had a lot of eggs. I just need to ovulate to be able to use the eggs! Hopefully I will get the same story from my nurse practitioner. I think this means I definitely do not have PCOS.
 I hope that the medicine will work and that it will turn out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment