Thursday, August 4, 2011

Down...

    So the past few days I have been down. I'm not sure if the side effects of the medicine I am on, but I just feel crappy. I don't want to do anything, but sit and watch TV. I don't want to make dinner, clean, exercise, ect. I know I need to do these things, but I just don't. I get emotional about stupid things. Our bank charged up $60 for an overdraft of $5.28. I cried. I might be depressed....
   I feel like Luck has gone out on my little family. My husband got fired, luckily he had a job in place. We couldn't go on vacation due to money issues, which was what I was looking forward to all summer. My job was in limbo, thankfully I do have a job and it's in elementary. I wanted to get pregnant this summer, but am having complications. I got diagnosed with PCOS. It's just piling on.
    I am so frustrated. We have been trying for about 6 months now, and I have not ovulated in those 6 months! It's not fair! I want to scream and cry and shake my fist. We had 2-3 teenagers pregnant at my hs last year. I see parents who don't appreciate what they have. They don't spend time with their kids. Or the people who aren't ready to have kids, get an opps baby. What isn't my turn? I waited to marry until I graduated college. We waited 1 1/2 more years to try and now nothing. I know in my heart it's only been 6 months, but with me not even ovulating, I am freaking out! I am so upset. I know that it's going to be a while, a process, and it's hard excepting it.
** Okay, done with vent, but put myself back together and be strong.**

No comments:

Post a Comment