Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One Step at a time...

         So, I don't know why I haven't blogged. I tried blogging, but I just couldn't articulate what I wanted to say and I stopped. I am doing okay. I am calm about the whole situation, which surprised me. It is definitely a God thing. I have peace about the whole situation. I am not stressing, which is not me. I am a usually a worrier.
        I am on Metformin and it has been making me feel nauseous, and tired. I am so lethargic. I get headaches. It is off and on. One day I am feeling okay, the next I feel blah! I will take these side effects vs the major side effects other people get. I have heard horror stories of side effects, so I will take these. I am only taking 1 tablet now, which is like half a dose. So, I may still get worse side effects when I start taking a 2 tablets. My NP is going to slowly increase my dose if needed. I will take the side effects if it helps me get pregnant. My sister said the nausea is just getting me ready for when I am pregnant. :)
      I am on day 17 of my cycle and no ovulation. I am hoping the Prometrium works and I ovulate this cycle, even if it's late! I am taking this one step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment