So, I haven't updated a lot. I don't have anything new to say. I am falling into a depression. I can feel myself slipping into it.. It's been almost 7 months and I thought last cycle I may have ovulated, but alas I did not. There are so much waiting. While I wait, I get depressed. Waiting to ovulate to try. I am starting to think, what is the pointing of trying if I am not ovulating. What's the point of charting, taking prenatals, doing OPKs? It's not going to magically get me pregnant.
I am starting to feel the jealousy pains when I see a pregnant lady or a newborn. I know it's too early for me to get upset. I know I have options to get pregnant. We are trying naturally(besides Metformin, it's not really a fertility drug) until at least December. It's just this stupid waiting. It's getting to me. I have to remind myself to take deep breaths and that my time will come. (Well, right now I have to convince myself that my time will come.) Right now it seems so far off.
Okay, end of my depressing thoughts.
Positives are that my husband and I decided to eat more healthily last week. I think we are doing better, but not the best. I have decided not to try the low carb diet. It's not me and I would get depressed when I would fall. Instead more whole wheat pasta and healthier choices. I have lost some weight(2 lbs), but I think it's because I've been nauseous all week and haven't felt like eating. Maybe that's why so many people lost weight on Metformin, it made them so nauseous that they didn't eat much. My appetite has decreased. Although, I am almost always ready for sugar. Good thing we don't keep much sugary treats in our house.
I think that is it for now!
praying for you. for strength and patience. <3
ReplyDeleteIt's not too early to get upset. It hurts you, even if someone else doesn't think its been that long!
ReplyDelete