Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quick Update

    Just a quick update. I was thinking the other day, if you had asked me a year ago if I would be so concerned about taking my temperature everyday, cm, ovulation, and my length of a cycle, I would have looked at you funny. It's crazy how 7 months can change things. I got excited in the middle of my cycle thinking I actually ovulated, but I did not.I am sure when I have my first real ovulation, I will be so ecstatic!
            The Metformin might be starting to make my cycles normal: 92, 18, 18, 20, 22. I hope it will get my hormones right! I want to ovulate! Unfortunately, my medicine has been making me sick still. I have been feeling so gross! I had to leave church early last week due to not feeling well. I put a call into my NP on Tuesday, but she was not in. She tried to call me today, but I was still at school(we don't have service at my school). So, I hope that maybe we can figure out a better plan, because being sick and tired, just plain sucks!
         Also, the medicine is messing with my hormones so I have been crying over everything. It sucks. I started a new job and one of the teacher's wife just had a baby and a another teacher just found out she was pregnant. I am happy for them. I really am. But it sucks that lunchroom and around school talk is about babies. It's been hard. I cried. I wish it didn't bother me, but it does. I feel bad for my husband. I have been so moody and mean. I know I have been mean, it's awful! It's amazing that he still loves me! I guess this post turned into rambling. I do this a lot now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment