So, last cycle the OBGYN office couldn't fit my HSG in. This cycle, I called on day 2(Day 1 was on Jan 2 and the office was closed). I had a leave a message. They called me back and the only time they had open was next monday at 1pm. That is the exact time I have IEPs scheduled. I CAN NOT reschedule them. I can't. They did not have any other time open. So, now I have to wait another month or so. Are you freaking kidding me?? I am sooo frustrated. I just want to check off one more thing off my list.
I also am frustrated with my cycle. I decided to stop temping on Christmas since it was day 32 and I hadn't ovulated and I wanted to start sleeping in on my break. Well, apparently fertility friend thinks I ovulated. I have no idea if I did or not, since I didn't temp. I wish my cycle was normal! I wish I knew when I was ovulating and when to time trying at the right time. I just am frustrated with this whole process. Why can't it be easy? I wish I was like other people and get pregnant at a drop of a hat. I would love to hold a blessing! To love a blessing. To get up early with a blessing.
My husband and I have made a couple of decisions about our journey. We have decided to change from a nurse practitioner to a OBGYN. We decided that with most of the procedures being done by a OBGYN, we would rather be the patient of the OBGYN. Another decision we made was for both of us to go to the chiropractor. I have heard from a couple of sites that sometimes chiropractic helps with fertility. I went and got examined, complete with X-rays. The X-rays showed that my neck is straight, where it's suppose to have a banana curve. My right hip is higher by 8mm. So, they are having me come in twice a week to help correct my neck and hips. The chiropractor said that when your back is aligned correctly, the body works better. So, I will try it. I am just looking forward to less back and shoulder pain.
Consider yourself updated. Prayers are appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment