Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Plan

       Today my husband and I went to see my new OB/GYN. He went through my history, making notes. He agreed with doing an HSG. So, next cycle hopefully we can get it over with. Then I will be taking Clomid with an IUI. He said that with Clomid, 80% of patients will ovulate, of that 40% will get pregnant. The odds of getting pregnant increase with an IUI. We then spoke about how he monitors with Clomid. He doesn't, unless the first two are unsuccessful. It makes me nervous, but I've been to a nurse practitioner and an OB/GYN and both don't do it. I need just trust that the doctor knows what he is doing. He said to continue doing the BBT and Ovulation Predictor Kits. One step at a time: HSG next cycle and then go from there.
   We have decided to stop going to the chiropractor. It wasn't that we didn't think it would help. It was the financial part of it. We went a couple times until they made our plan, which included how much we would pay per month. After going over our finances, we decided that it was too much. It's a bummer, because I would like to work on my back. But you gotta live within your means.

No comments:

Post a Comment