I had an appointment yesterday with my OB/GYN. He was running late, so I waited a while. It was an appointment with just him and I. He is very tense. The whole time he was looking straight at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I felt intimidated! We discussed what I wanted to do. He agreed to do follicular monitoring. This involves ultrasounds around Day 10 and another one in a few more days. I am still going to take Clomid. But, now that I am doing the follicular monitoring, he also wants me to do a HCG shots. This will make make me ovulate. Then the next day I will have an IUI!
I am ready for this, but anxious. I told my husband last night that I can't believe we are doing all these things to get pregnant. I can't believe that some people can have sex one time and get pregnant, but we have to jump through hoops. It just plain sucks.
I am praying for peace that this is the right path, and if not I can be pointed in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment