Friday, April 6, 2012

A little bit of hope

   Today I went for a fourth time this week for a follicular scan. The new OB/GYN(since mine is on vacation) said that he did not see a follicular, so I must have ovulated! Yay! I thought I did, because I had a positive OPK yesterday and my temperature dropped this morning. I think we had great timing last night. We shall double up just in case! I guess we will find out in two weeks.
   This waiting, made me think of when I will share with everyone. I think I will share with my family as soon as I get a BFP! But with my blog readers, I will wait until the first ultrasound. I know this is early for a lot of people. But my thinking is if people know, there will be more people to pray for the baby to stay healthy. So, if you don't hear from me in a while, it maybe good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment