I am so frustrated because I live in a small town with a hospital/clinic that doesn't seem to know a lot about infertility. I was told that I could see an Endocrinologist and they would help with my infertility and that's not the case! I went to the endocrinologist that was recommended and he officially diagnosed me with PCOS. But that's all he can do. I had hope that someone knew how to help me. Instead I am told I was misinformed. Now I have to go back to the clinic for my infertility. The same place where my primary OB/GYN went out of town and no one knew what to do. I asked questions and they were unsure. I was told that the information I received was incorrect and the protocol was done incorrectly.
I am so frustrated because my current insurance doesn't go out of my specific network and I can't go to the fertility clinic where I should go because I can't afford it. I have to wait until August to go on my insurance(which has more places to go) and see how my infertility stuff they will cover.
I am so frustrated with all this stupid stuff. I shouldn't have to worry about if my doctor is doing everything right and if I got the correct information. Infertility is hard enough without having to worry and stress about all these other things.
I want to be able to feel like I can TRUST my doctor! I want to feel at ease with my treatment.
I realize that I am a control freak. But I have let doctor's make decisions for me and found out that it was the wrong decision. I don't know what to do. I'm tired of all. I feel like I shouldn't have to go through all this in addition to infertility. It's just not fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment