Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grateful

                      Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with gratefulness of all the people who support us. I've had so many people tell me that they are praying for us or thinking of us. I am so thankful to have friends and family who care enough to pray for me! I am thankful for a simple "praying for you" and "thinking of you". It let's me know that I am loved, I am not alone.
                 I am grateful for friends and family who just give me a hug and love on me. The ones that don't give me advice or say anything. There really isn't words that make me feel better. Hugs are the best. I am grateful for my friends who have been through this or are going through this. I am not glad that either of us had to go through this, but for the sense of understanding that they give. They understand and support. We can talk about how we are feeling and support each other together.
              It's been a rough couple of months. Thankfully I belong to an online message board of other people who are trying to conceive. Even though I don't know these women in real life, they have been one of the best supports. A lot of them have infertility. They understand. They know the pain I've felt and am still feeling. I am so thankful for my invisible friends(as my husband puts it). I vent a lot and ask a lot of questions on the board. These women are wise and have a lot of good advice. They also help me not to feel alone.
         I am thankful for an amazing husband. He is really supportive. He researches things and ask his co-workers, who have been in our shoes, questions. He doesn't always understand, but he is always there to hug me and comfort me. I am lucky to have him!
      Most of all, I am thankful for a God who loves me even when I am mad at him. For a God that is bigger than my infertility. He understands my thoughts and feelings. He loves me regardless. He never left me and will always love me.

Romans 8:35 & 37-38
Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment