Can you believe it? I'm 30 weeks! I only have 10 more weeks to go! It's gone so fast! Luckily for me, Travis' co-workers told him that now I can go at anytime! BUT, more than likely I won't! I honestly thought I'd never be here! I'd never be pregnant! Here I am and I only have 10 more weeks! I've caught myself crying a lot this week. I am in awe of this miracle. I thank God everyday for him. I thank him for the movements and jabs I feel! It takes my breath away.
This is the first time I've felt comfortable in my body in a long time. I was admiring my bump in the mirror today. I am okay with my body. It's beautiful. There is a moving, breathing baby being made. Sure, I have a large stomach, but there is a spirited little boy inside. I think it's beautiful. I'll take the slight cankles, the dry and peeling lips, the tired look, and starting to swell legs with spider and varicose veins for my beautiful belly. It's beautiful because of the wonder and amazement it holds inside! I am in amazement.
Stats!
How far along? 30 weeks
How big is baby? Cucumber (about 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 pounds)
How I'm feeling? Feeling overwhelmed with happiness and a little tired
What I'm most excited about: To hold him and kiss him!
Weight? 222.8 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump continues to grow and ankles are starting to swell a little bit.
What I miss? Sleep(I realize that I won't have a good nights sleep for a long time!)
Symptoms? Tired, dry and cracked lips, hip/back pain, heartburn, emotional, Braxton Hicks, slight cankles at the end of the day
Cravings? Anything sweet!
Highlights this week: Eli is moving and putting his butt into my side. I can't believe he is big enough for me to move him! Last week, he had the slight hiccups and I felt him! Once in a while if something is on my belly, he will kick it and actually move it! It's so weird to see it move!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: Finished my registry. This weekend is my baby shower!
Special gifts or things I've gotten for the baby: Today I got my first baby shower gift early. A dear friend of mine got me a bible for kids through the year. Each day it has a short bible story! So adorable. She also got me silk-lined security blanket. It's the same kind that her daughter used to carry around all the time(I babysat her daughter from 6 months-Kindergarten). It meant a lot to me! <3
Special moment: Spending time with Travis talking about Eli and Travis playing with my belly trying to get Eli to move! :) Absolutely melts my heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment