Wow! I feel like a lot has changed in just one week! I am so ready for him to come. I am so uncomfortable! His movements are starting to hurt as he has less room inside! :( I feel like every time I get up and walk, I get braxton hicks! Last night, they hurt and I questioned myself if they were only braxton hicks. My back is really starting to hurt. I don't know if I can make it another two weeks, but I guess I might! I am definitely getting emotional and whiny! Pray for my husband!
School got out on Friday, so all I have to look forward is for him to come! I am probably dwelling more on this due to nothing else going on! Our nursery is done. My hospital bags are packed! We installed his car seats. So, now I am just waiting! I can't wait to hold him and kiss and hug him. I am so excited for Travis to hold him! I might go crazy if I have to wait another two weeks. I am attempting to clean the house a little bit at a time, as it's hard with braxton Hicks. I am trying to go do things, but driving is rough and I don't want to go somewhere far by myself. God forbid, my water broke or contractions started and I am at the mall 30 minutes away by myself! I probably worry about this more than seasoned moms!
Anyway, things are going well! I feel blessed and can't wait to meet my little boy! Tomorrow is my 38 week appointment, so I hope I am progressing, but we shall see!
Stats!
How far along? 38 weeks
How big is baby? Pumpkin (18.9-20.9 inches long and 6.2-9.2 lbs <----- Holy COW!!!!)
How I'm feeling? Exhausted, Uncomfortable,
What I'm most excited about: Having him!!
Weight? 231 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump continues to grow and my belly button has almost all the way popped!
What I miss? Feeling normal
Symptoms? Exhausted, back/hip pain, Very emotional, Braxton Hicks whenever I walk! :(
Cravings? Lucky Charms, Oreos, Fritos Chips
Highlights this week: Putting in the car seats(real exciting)
Something I've done to prepare for baby: Car seats and bags are mostly packed!
Special moment: Thinking about how our journey started and how I didn't think our first IUI would work and now look at us! He is one wanted little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment