Wednesday, June 5, 2013

37 Weeks and Term!

      This week was my 37 week apt. I was smart this time and wrote down all my questions! :) I got my questions answered and feel better about everything! I had my Group B Strep Test- that's fun. If you've been pregnant, you know what I'm talking about! I was checked and everything is good. I haven't dilated or effaced, so I'm not worried about going any time immediately. Of course, my doctor is going on vacation next week, so let's hope nothing happens while he is gone. I start going to my appointments every week now! :) I told Elijah, he could come at anytime now! ;)
     Our Nursery is done. We still need to install our car seats and pack my bag. But I'll get to it! :) Here are some pictures of our nursery:






         I still can't believe I am here! I am 37 weeks and just waiting for our miracle to arrive! :) I am in awe of how God works. It is HIS timing and not ours. I just can't believe he is almost here, almost in our arms! I am so excited and ready! I am a little nervous about being a mom, but I think that's expected! <3 I feel him move and think about how soon he'll be wiggling in my arms and looking into my eyes! I can't wait for Travis to be able to hold him and love on him. I'm crying as I'm writing this because I feel so incredibly blessed and I can't wait to meet him. Thank you God for this little one!

Stats! How far along? 37 weeks
How big is baby? Winter Melon (18.9-20.9 inches long and 6.2-9.2 lbs <----- Holy COW!!!!)
How I'm feeling? Exhausted and anxious/nervous!
What I'm most excited about: Holding him!!!!
Weight?  231 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump continues to grow

What I miss?  Feeling normal
Symptoms? Exhausted, back pain, heartburn!!!, Very emotional, Braxton Hicks, slight cankles, and headaches
Cravings? Anything sweet!    
Highlights this week: 37 week Apt.
Something I've done to prepare for baby:Nursery is done!
Special gifts or things I've gotten for the baby:  A handmade crochet blanket from a co-worker
Special moment: Just continuation of feeling him move in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment