At 22 months, he can
... say 2 word phrases,
...pretend play with tools, pretend medical kit, ect.
...use manners like thank you, please, and excuse me
... name and point to his head, nose, feet, hands, eyes, ears, mouth, eyebrows, hair, and chest.
... is starting to pick up songs and sing parts,
... climb on everything! He figures out how to get things if he wants them,
...follows simple directions, like throw that in the trash can.
... loves puzzles, legos, and his trains!
... still loves books! He will sit and listen to being read to over and over. Then asks "again."
... is pushing his bedtime back(ahhh!!!!)
...is still obsessed with Winnie the Pooh.
| Those Baby Blues! |
![]() |
| Of course, he had to use his water table as a swimming pool! |
Last Sunday was Mother's Day and once again I am reminded that I am so lucky to be his mom. I praise God that he answered my prayers and allowed me to be a mom. I cried, prayed, and waited so long to be a momma and here I am. He is a blessing. I was reminded on Sunday that he isn't mine, he is God's. Several weeks after he was born, he was dedicated to God. I pray that Eli will know God and have a relationship with him. God has definitely turned my crying to joy.
Update on Me: Today, I started more testing for Baby #2. I had blood drawn to see my progesterone levels. At some point, I'll have to get an ultrasound to see if everything is normal. I had a mini break down today. I am not looking forward to infertility stuff. I know how draining it can be and frustrating. I keep reminding myself that it's not in my hands and to trust God. He gave me my miracle boy and I know that he can give me another miracle baby. I trust in HIM in all things. Hoping and praying that another baby is in the cards.
"5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)


No comments:
Post a Comment