Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life as I know it

Life has been stressful on my side of the mountain. I have learned an important lesson, don't just talk to anyone and watch who you talk to and what you talk about. I don't really want to go into it, but I have learned my lesson.
  Other news, my awesome vacation to the Poconos has been cancelled. We didn't anticipate how expensive the upkeep of a house and how much my subbing brought in. I am really bummed. WE have NEVER been on a real vacation just the two of us(not even a honeymoon). (insert sad music) I was really looking forward to this vacation, especially with the situation above! We have so many bills to pay that paying for an inclusive hotel just is not in the budget. I know we are being smart about paying bills, over a vacation, but it still sucks! We are going to have another staycation and go to things around. I am hoping to go hiking somewhere good. Maybe a nice dinner somewhere? We haven't decided yet.
TTC News. I am on day 7 of the Prometrium. Sunday night I got super nauseous, sleepy, and major headaches! These are lovely side effects of the the medication. Yay! Then last night, I had really sensitive teeth, which is another side effect. I am sure I can ride out 3 more days! I hope this induces a period and helps me to start ovulating again. I guess with a plan in place, I feel more positive about getting pregnant. I am not at all worrying about anything at the moment, but I am sure when I start a new cycle, I will get antsy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment