On Saturday, I started my period. For people not trying to get pregnant, this is the first day of your new cycle. It's also the day you need to call the doctor's office and schedule an HSG. BUT for people like me who live out in a rural area with a small hospital, I had to wait to call until today. They could finally fit me in on a day I could take off! Yay! I am not excited about the actual procedure, but I am excited about being one step closer to fertility treatments. It gives me renewed hope because I can feel like we are moving forward. For two cycles, I felt like I was just in a waiting period. Now, I feel like we will be moving ahead.
I am working on spiritual self. Travis and I watched "Facing the Giants." It's a movie about a coach whose football team isn't doing well and as a side story him and his wife are struggling to conceive. In the movie he says that he needs to be able to praise God if they do and praise God if they don't conceive. I feel like I need to have the same mentality. I need to praise God either way. Sure, it will hurt, but God is in control and he has the best plan for us. We don't know what his plan is and we won't always understand. BUT we need to trust in him and know that he is making the best decision for us. I am working on being thankful for our family of two(and our furbabies).
No comments:
Post a Comment