Wednesday was our last trip to Syracuse! Wahoo! We went for another ultrasound. We both took a half day to go up. We got a different nurse, Thank God! She answered all our questions. Explained that I may have had some blood or something, but she really didn't see anything. The best part was that we saw a very strong heartbeat! It was amazing! I almost cried. It beats 138 beats per minute. She told me that everything looked great. I told her that my OB apt. was Tuesday and she discharged me from the clinic! I graduated from the fertility clinic. Tuesday, I see my OB for the first time.
Here are the ultrasound pictures:
Here are the ultrasound pictures:
![]() |
| The right is a very large cyst! Yay me! The left is our little peanut! The thing that looks like a head is really the yoke sac, the rest is Baby R. |
![]() |
| Our Baby's heartbeat of 138. See how strong and steady it is? |
Other news, I've felt like crap. I am trying not to complain, because feeling like crap means that I am pregnant! I am making a human, and it's hard work! I started getting the sniffles and a head cold. I don't know what I can take for the sniffles and am trying not to take Tylenol a lot. I am also disgusted with food. Anything that isn't simple, such as chicken soup or a PB and Jelly sandwich, I've taken a few bites and couldn't eat anymore. I haven't eaten a lot, because food is so gross right now. DH, bless his heart, doesn't help things with his hot buffalo wings. I could smell them last night and this morning when he ate them! They grossed me out so much! But he has to eat too!
I am also a mix of nauseous and heartburn. I feel bloated and gross. BUT it's worth it, I am pregnant! I'm also more exhausted then I thought I ever could be! I am exhausted from the minute I wake up until I can nap or fall asleep about 8! I am trying to be thankful and remember that this will be worth it! I wanted to get pregnant. I guess I was hoping pregnancy would be smoother for me since I had a hard time getting here. Anyway, I thank God everyday that I am pregnant and ask him to protect Baby R until the day he/she is born!
PS there will be no early pregnancy pics because, it won't be a good comparison with my bloatedness and chub. My shirt that I was going to make is not working out anyway. I couldn't find the stencil to make the numbers. Oh- well! I guess I need to lose weight for the next time!
Pregnancy Stats:
How far along? 7 weeks and 4 days?
How big is baby? blueberry
How I'm feeling? Exhausted and sick
Weight? 206.6 lbs. I've lost 4 4/10 lbs!
How I'm changing? bloated!
What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Nausea especially in the morning, Heighten smell, poor appetite, Moodiness/Emotional (Again very worth it!)
Cravings? Fruit loops
Highlights this week? Seeing a very strong heart beat on Baby R
How far along? 7 weeks and 4 days?
How big is baby? blueberry
How I'm feeling? Exhausted and sick
Weight? 206.6 lbs. I've lost 4 4/10 lbs!
How I'm changing? bloated!
What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Nausea especially in the morning, Heighten smell, poor appetite, Moodiness/Emotional (Again very worth it!)
Cravings? Fruit loops
Highlights this week? Seeing a very strong heart beat on Baby R
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment