He did another ultrasound. Baby R is measuring right on que. He did a quick heartbeat of 169. I only saw that on the ultrasound screen and I think that's what I saw. He didn't end up telling my the heartbeat and it wasn't on the ultrasound pic. I wish I asked him about it, but the appointment was so quick. He gave me a pregnancy book week by week and a list of medicine I can take! He also recommended some medicine for my nausea and some B6 vitamins. Thank God! He said that he will see me every 4 weeks, until 30 weeks I think, and then every week. So, my next appointment will be 11 weeks and 6 days. I think I will feel so much better after that appointment.
![]() |
| Our little peanut is growing! Sorry it's so blurry, mine is blurry too! |
My pregnancy isn't treating me well at this point. I feel so guilty that I feel miserable. I've been so sick. I haven't been throwing up, but feeling like I'm going to. My stomach is having all sorts of digestive issues and I'm just feeling ugh. For whatever reason, I'm having a hard time eating dinner. I start to eat and take a few bites, but can't finish it. The smell gets to me. So, I really haven't been eating well. I don't feel like I have a right to complain since I wanted this, that this was everything I ever wanted. There are so many women who would love to be in my place right now. Yet, I'm miserable. I can't wait for my first trimester to be over, not only to overcome feeling sick, but also to get to the second trimester.
My friend came over last Saturday and brought over my first gift for Baby R. I am so lucky to have so many great friends, who are so encouraging. Her son picked out this board book for our little baby. It was such a sweet gesture.
Pregnancy Stats:
How far along? 8 weeks 3 days
How big is baby? raspberry
How I'm feeling? Exhausted and sick
Weight? 207
How I'm changing? bloated!
What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Nausea especially in the morning, Heighten smell, poor appetite, Moodiness/Emotional (Again very worth it!)
Cravings? Fruit loops
Highlights this week? My first OB visit
How far along? 8 weeks 3 days
How big is baby? raspberry
How I'm feeling? Exhausted and sick
Weight? 207
How I'm changing? bloated!
What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Nausea especially in the morning, Heighten smell, poor appetite, Moodiness/Emotional (Again very worth it!)
Cravings? Fruit loops
Highlights this week? My first OB visit
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment