Wednesday, November 21, 2012

9 weeks! :)

   Today I am 9 weeks pregnant. I am so in aww that this is really happening. I am thanking God daily for this little miracle and praying that this baby continues to grow and to be healthy. I feel so blessed.
      Sunday, I started taking B6 Vitamin and I think it's helped a lot with the nausea.  I don't feel near as nauseous as I did before. I just don't feel like eating. Food is just not appetizing, which kinda sucks as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I hope I will feel like eating tomorrow! I have been making myself eat, just for food. But, hopefully this gets better next month.
    I am a little bummed about pregnancy pictures. I was going to take progession pictures of my hopefully cute baby bump. Unfortunately, my belly is a little too chubby to show how unpregnant I look. I just look chubby! I am hoping when I do show that I will look pregnant and not just fat! I can tell my body is changing and my uterus is growing! It's amazing a little grape is growing inside me! :)

Pregnancy Stats:

How far along? 9 Weeks

How big is baby? An olive or grape

How I'm feeling? Exhausted and sick(at times)

Weight? 207

How I'm changing? bloated.

What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!

Symptoms? Exhaustion, Nausea, Heighten smell, poor appetite(Again very worth it!)

Cravings? None

Highlights this week?  Thanksgiving and seeing my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment