Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Week Apointment

         Today was my 12 week appointment. It went well! They weighed me. I lost 4 pounds since my last appointment (1 month). The doctor said he wasn't worried about it, lots of people lose weight their first trimester. They did a Doppler heartbeat check. He could easily find the heartbeat and it was strong! My baby is growing strong! I breathed a sigh of relief. My next appointment is a month from now! Then in 2 months, I will get a anatomy and sex scan.
    I never feel like I get enough sleep. I slept 12 hours Saturday night and woke up tired. I guess making a baby is hard work! New symptoms are headaches and low back pain. I am still very thankful for the symptoms, because it means I am pregnant and the baby is growing! I still am in disbelief that I am actually pregnant. There is a baby in my tummy! I can't get over it! In 6 months, I will have a newborn! It amazes me on how God has blessed me. I am very thankful for this miracle.
   In work news, I told my principal and she was very excited for me! I had told her when I was missing a lot of school about going to the fertility clinic. So when I told her, she was very happy for me! It was nice that she was excited for me. :)

Pregnancy Stats:

How far along? 11 weeks 6 days
How big is baby? plum
How I'm feeling? Exhausted
Weight? 205(at the doctor's office)
How I'm changing? ??
What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Heighten smell(nausea when smelling certain food), poor appetite, acne, low back pain, and headaches! (All worth it for a baby!)
Cravings? Sweets and Smarties!
Highlights this week? Hearing my baby's heartbeat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment