Thursday, December 20, 2012

13 Weeks and Second Trimester?

        Yesterday I was 13 weeks! I am not officially sure when my second trimester starts because some websites said 12 weeks, others 13 weeks, some others 13 weeks 3 days, and others said 14 weeks!!! So confusing. So.... I guess I am declaring that I am in second trimester!! So excited! I feel better about everything and am starting to get excited. I feel like I'm waiting for another shoe to drop, for this not to be! But I am starting to realize that this is going well and that its going to work out! I am so amazed about this little miracle inside me! I am so thankful for this! I keep praying and thanking God for this miracle!
    Last weekend was a little rough. My TMJ started to act up, which is kinda funny since it hasn't really acted up since my teens. My jaw was so painful on Thursday night that I could not chew solid food. My jaw hurt sooo bad. It finally started feeling better on Saturday and now is just a dull pain. My husband and I agree that it is probably due to pregnancy. I finally got in to see the dentist yesterday to find out that the bite guard that they recommend is not covered by insurance and costs over 400$. So, I think I am going to find a mouth guard that is highly recommended online.
     Other news, I am not as nearly nauseous as I was before. I can eat food(as long as it's not smelly), but I haven't been enjoying it. The only food that sounds or taste good is sweets! But hey I am not feeling like I am going to throw up anymore! I've been getting headaches instead. But HEY I will take it! I am making a baby and it's hard work! :)

Pregnancy Stats:

How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
How big is baby? A peach
How I'm feeling? Exhausted
Weight? 204
How I'm changing? boobs are sore, I can see a small bump that's not visible through my clothes!
What I miss? Enjoying food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, Heighten smell(nausea when smelling certain food), poor appetite, acne, and headaches! (All worth it for a baby!)
Cravings? Sweets

Highlights this week? Sending out our Christmas cards that included a picture of us holding a onesie that said "Worth the Wait!"

No comments:

Post a Comment