Sunday, December 2, 2012

A little over 10 weeks!

       A quick update. I've been feeling sick lately! I got a cold on Saturday after Thanksgiving. I think I was exhausted from my trip for Thanksgiving and it hit me. Then I got a cold sore! Yay! I hope I never give this to my future kids, it's awful! Then because I am a weirdo, I got impetigo. It's a skin infection, that mostly only effects children. BUT when I was in high school, I got one infection that comes whenever I am run-down and sick! Thankfully, I went to the doctor's on Thursday and had a great nurse practitioner. She gave me some Category B medicine. I got some antibiotics and some topical cream, not only for the impetigo, but also for my cold sore(apparently it's better then Abreva). Unfortunately she told me that with pregnancy and increased congestion, I am more likely to get impetigo. I really hate it, because it's on my face and I look so gross with scabs and sores. I tell my husband, I look like a monster. I realize I blow it up more then it is, but I feel ugly when I have one.
     Anyway, I've felt pretty sick. I've been sleeping a lot. The only thing I did yesterday was sleep and watch TV. Today, I got up enough energy to go to church and Sunday School. We even went shopping. I made it through, but I feel another nap coming on.

Pregnancy Stats:

How far along? 10 Weeks
4 days(I think)
How big is baby? A peanut or prune

How I'm feeling? Exhausted

Weight? 202(yesterday)

How I'm changing? bloated.

What I miss? Being able to eat and enjoy food!

Symptoms? Exhaustion, Heighten smell(nausea when smelling certain food), poor appetite), and headaches! (All worth it for a baby!)
Cravings? Sweets and fruits, Smarties!

Highlights this week? Sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment