Wednesday, December 26, 2012

14 weeks

            Wow! Pregnancy is going fast! I can't believe it's been 14 weeks! :) Christmas was great. I was looking back and realized that I really struggled last Christmas. I really thought that I was never going to get pregnant. Actually, I had started to think about adoption, even though my DH wasn't on board for a few more years. I'm pregnant, it's starting to sink in. I can't get over that there is a tiny boy or girl growing inside me! God placed a very special child inside me with specific qualities. She/he is growing inside me and getting stronger everyday.

Psalm 139:13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. (NLT)

Ecclesiastes 11:5 Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things. (NLT) 

Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

      I don't feel pregnant. I don't look pregnant and I don't feel any different. I don't feel pregnant. But I know there is a little baby growing inside me. She/he's just not making me look pregnant. I lost so much weight, that I can wear my old pants and they don't feel tight. In fact, some are too big still. It's frustrating because I want everyone to see how pregnant I am and I want to see that I am pregnant. It's just too early. Patiently waiting...

A couple of the gifts I've received:


Pregnancy Stats:

How far along? 14 weeks
How big is baby? A lemon
How I'm feeling? Exhausted
Weight? 201
How I'm changing? boobs are sore, I can see a small bump that's not visible through my clothes!
What I miss? Enjoying food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, headaches, even pickier at the food I am hungry for
Cravings? Sweets
Highlights this week: Enjoying Christmas, knowing it's the last one without kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment