18 Weeks! I'm still waiting to feel definite movement. There have been a couple times when I thought I felt something, but I wasn't sure if it was a movement or just my imagination and wishful thinking. I have become akin to holding my belly when I go to sleep, closing my eyes and concentrating to see if I can feel anything. Most of the time, I only feel my own heartbeat through my stomach!
So, yesterday I told one of my classes that I was pregnant. I wasn't planning on it, but one of my students asked if I would go on their senior trip with them. I responded, I'll be too big to go. A couple students understood right away. The others caught on after someone asked if I was pregnant. I had one student say he thought I was pregnant, but didn't want to ask. Then he asked if "that's why I've been sooo moody." Gotta love high schoolers! I didn't plan on telling my students, until it was more evident. I guess I was going to wait until they said something or when I "popped" out. My other class doesn't know yet and I don't plan on telling them yet. (I teach two Learning Support English classes and am either in the resource room or inclusion for the rest of the day.)
Two more weeks and we will know if we will are having a baby boy or baby girl. Then starts the planning. Planning the nursery and such! I can't wait to see my baby's face! I haven't seen Peyton since 9 weeks. I'm sure he/she doesn't look like "a lizard" as my husband put it last time we saw him/her. I still can't believe this is happening. I am kinda nervous about being a mom and handling being a mom and a full-time teacher. I plan on taking 3-4 months off(2 will be summer vacation). We haven't decided yet.
I've droned on way too long. Here's my 18 week photo:
Stats!
How far along? 18 weeks
How big is baby? A Sweet Potato
How I'm feeling? Better, still tired
Weight? 206 lbs.
How I'm changing?
My bump is still growing, but I'm starting to show(but I just look chunky.) My hips and back have been hurting!
What I miss? Nothing
Symptoms? Exhaustion, dry skin/lips, hip/back pain(It's getting better), Rosie Cheeks!
Cravings? Pears
Highlights this week: Nothing big, just chilling

No comments:
Post a Comment