Today I am 19 weeks! Baby Peyton is almost half baked! I never thought I'd get here. Six months ago, I was ready to give up. I am so thankful and amazed! I am feeling back to normal, just bigger! I'm not as sick and hurting. So thankful for that! I have much more energy than before, although I still get tired early!
I am 75% sure that I felt Baby Peyton move on Sunday night. I was watching WWE with my husband, his dad, and best friend. I am almost sure I felt something move. I'm still not completely sure. It was just in one spot and for maybe a minute. I haven't felt anything since. I wish I knew 100%.
I figured I would do a few wives tales of gender prediction. Here they are:
Chinese Gender Prediction Chart(http://www.chinesegendercalendar.info/): boy
Morning Sickness/nausea(yes): Girl
Craving Sweets: Girl(Although I've always craved sweets, so I don't know how accurate this is.)
Baby's HeartRate(169-136 beats per minute): Boy? (Anything over 140 is suppose to be a girl, but I've been mostly under 140)
Dry Hands: Boy
Acne/Blemishes: Girl?(I've had off and on acne)
Rosy Glow: Girl
Crave Fruit(yes): Girl(I've been craving lots of fruit!)
Meat and Cheese craving(Nope): So a Girl
So, the Gender Prediction says Girl. We shall see in one week! I am so excited! I'll be thankful for either, I just want a healthy baby. I really thought I was having a girl when I first found out and first few months, but now I'm not sure. I'm second guessing. I guess we will find out in a week! So, my question to you is, what do you think? What is your prediction?
Stats!
How far along? 19 weeks
How big is baby? A mango (6 inches and 8 1/2 ounces)
How I'm feeling? A ton better! :) I'm getting nervous about being a mom!
Weight? 207 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump is really starting to show! Everyone keeps telling me I have the "pregnancy" glow. I don't see it!
What I miss? Flavored coffees(Mocha)!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, dry skin, hip/back pain(It's getting better), Rosie Cheeks!
Cravings? Pears
Highlights this week: I am 75% sure I felt Baby Peyton during WWE Royal Rumble.

No comments:
Post a Comment