Wednesday, January 2, 2013

15 weeks and strong! :)

  I still can't believe that I am moving right along in my pregnancy! I don't have much to blog about. Nothing has changed. I'm still worried about the baby. It's killing me that our next apt. isn't until the 15th! I don't know if I can wait that long to hear the baby's heart beat. I am still constantly worrying that the baby is safe and growing healthily. I don't feel that pregnant anymore and I don't look pregnant yet. So, I sometimes worry if I am still pregnant. Then I fall asleep at 7pm on the couch and I realize, yup I'm still pregnant.

Stats!
How far along? 15 weeks
How big is baby? A naval orange
How I'm feeling? Exhausted
Weight? 204
How I'm changing?  My bump is still growing, but I'm not visibly showing yet.
What I miss? Enjoying food!
Symptoms? Exhaustion, bad headaches
Cravings? Sweets
 
Highlights this week: My husband's last birthday without kids. We had some friends over for games and tacos(his favorite meal).

No comments:

Post a Comment