Sunday, clear as day, I felt a nudge from Baby E. I had been sitting doing all my schoolwork, when I felt a quick nudge in my belly. It was so quick I actually wondered if it really happened. But I've felt a couple more! I am so excited to feel him! :)
In the past week, Bell(my cat) has been obsessed with me. It started out with her sleeping in my chair at night and during the day. I come home from work and she is cuddled in my chair. Then she slept with me two nights, which she hasn't done in a very LONG time. Now, she is actually cuddling up with me at least once or twice a night. She never sleeps next to us during the day. This is incredible. She must know something is changing and she just wants to be close to me. It's kind of amazing! I am soaking it in as I know this is a rare occasion.
![]() |
| Bell Sleeping Next to me! |
Stats! How far along? 21 weeks
How big is baby? pomegranate (10.5 inches)
How I'm feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. I have had a couple uncomfortable nights and the occasional bad nightmare, so a little tired.
Weight? 212 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump is getting bigger!
What I miss? Nothing big!
Symptoms? Exhaustion from lack of sleep, dry skin, hip/back pain, Heartburn!!
Cravings? n/a
Highlights this week: I felt the baby move. He actually kicked/nudged me(Sunday 2/10/13).


No comments:
Post a Comment