I can't believe how time is flying! I'm 22 weeks already! Crazy, right? This time last year, I was really struggling as March last year marked one year of trying. Here I am one year later 22 weeks pregnant! God is faithful!
The past week has gone well. He keeps reminding me that he is there. I can feel him kick at least once or twice a day. So thankful for this blessing. So thankful for the amazing feeling of him moving and growing.
We have started to clean out the room that will be the nursery. I have been starting a registry and didn't realize how overwhelming it can be. I worry, as a new mom, is picking the safest and the best products. There is so much to register for, even though my sister gave me a bunch of things. But it is fun to pick things out! I've picked out a bedding set. I also picked out a crib, but am not certain on it yet.
Stats!
How far along? 22 weeks
How big is baby? papaya (11 inches and about 1 pound)
How I'm feeling? I'm feeling so good.
Weight? 213.4 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump is getting bigger!!! It's starting to get hard to get up from sitting. I'm also getting out of breath easily.
What I miss? Not much!
Symptoms? Tired from not getting comfortable at night, hips/back pain, Heartburn(it's on fire)
Cravings? Shamrock shakes!!
Highlights this week: Starting to clean out the nursery! :) I also bought my first maternity clothes!

No comments:
Post a Comment