Wednesday, March 20, 2013

26 weeks(or 98 days left)

       This past weekend, my husband and I went to Target and Burlington Coat Factory and tried to finish up our baby registry. My husband is a nut and he acted like a four year old! He kept scanning me with the scan gun. He thought he was funny. We were up and about all day. I was exhausted at the end of the day! I was so tired Saturday night. I am starting to get tired a lot easier.
    I am sooo frustrated with Target right now! I wanted to finish up my registry on Sunday, but I can't get onto my baby registry! It irks me so much. I have been trying since Friday(as I tried to check it before we went)! It's been almost a whole week. They need to fix this. I wrote them and they wrote back that they were sorry but are having issues with their website! I just want it to work!
    I have finished cleaning out my nursery! Everything not baby related, except a bed, is out!!! Wahoo!! My husband anchored the bookshelf in the nursery to the wall. It is not going to fall. He also changed the doorknob so it can't be locked. We finally picked out our crib and changing table. My mother-in-law is buying it for us.  I am so excited to get them and set them up! This is what we picked out:

Delta Canton Convertible Crib in Cherry Espresso

South Shore Angel Changing Table Chocolate Espresso









































        I am definitely pregnant! I am an emotional melt-down with my husband today! I have been so exhausted after school. I've been trying to clean out the nursery, clean my house(I have family coming down), making dinner, and fitting in school work and my classwork, but it's just not all getting done!! I started getting frustrated with my husband and had a melt down. I don't know how women who are pregnant with number 2, 3, or 4 do it! I really don't! I'm exhausted and I only have to do things for me! I am thankful for being pregnant. I am so willing to be exhausted for Eli. I just wasn't expecting to feel this tired! But it's sooo worth it! I'm done complaining! :)

Stats! How far along? 26 weeks
How big is baby? Lettuce (about 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds)
How I'm feeling? Very Emotional and Exhausted
What I'm most excited about: Honestly, I just can't wait to meet him! Weight? 220.8 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump is getting larger everyday.
What I miss? Feeling normal,  but this is sooo worth it!
Symptoms? tired, hip/back pain, heartburn, emotional
Cravings? Anything sweet!
Highlights this week: Picked out my crib and changing table. Added a lot of things to my registry with my husband.
Something I've done to prepare for baby: I finally finished cleaning the nursery out. We only have to break down the bed and get the crib and changing table. My husband secured the bookshelf to the wall with L-brackets. It will not fall! We added a lot of things to our registry. Special moment: Just enjoying him moving. My husband, if he is quick, can feel Eli move and sometimes can see him move! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment