Wednesday, March 27, 2013

27 weeks

      Right now I am changing. My body is changing in so many ways. One, I think my ribcage is expanding! My bras(even my bigger one) is hurting my ribcage. Even going without, hurts! I think my ribcage is getting bigger. My ankles/feet are starting to hurt and swell by the end of the day. My belly is getting huge! I can't believe my bump! I look in the mirror and smile. I can't believe in 3 months I will have a baby boy! 
      Thankfully, my nightmares(knock on wood) have dissipated. I am sleeping pretty well besides my back/hip pain and having to get up 3 times to pee! I am not nauseous anymore. For the most part, I am feeling good. Sure I have aches and pains and get tired easily and may break down and cry, BUT I am feeling pretty good and praising God for this little miracle! I'll take all these little things for my miracle. I better believe I remind him everyday of the love I have for him! :)
      I am so excited and a little nervous about being a mommy! I'm so excited to finally being a mom! I feel like I've always been suppose to be a mom. But the idea of being a mom is also scary! I am going to be responsible for a fragile little boy! Eeekkk! God gave me a big job! There is so much information out there about what you should and shouldn't do. Both sides to one type of feeding/diapering/birthing can have pros and cons. How do you decide which one is right? I have a lot of advice being thrown at me and a lot of this is best, how do you decide what is right for you without feeling guilty. I feel like overwhelmed by the different ways of parenting and raising kids. Do you cloth diaper or do disposables? Do you have a natural birth or use drugs? Do you breastfeed or not? AHHHHHH!!!! So many decisions and so much information on each way. I realize that only Travis and I can make these decisions, but it makes my head hurt!


Stats! How far along? 27 weeks
How big is baby? Rutabaga (about 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds)
How I'm feeling? Very Emotional and Exhausted
 

What I'm most excited about: I can't wait to see what kind of personality he has!
Weight? 222 lbs.
How I'm changing? My bump is growing, ankles are starting to swell, and ribcage is getting bigger(I think)
What I miss?  Being able to move easily.

Symptoms? tired, hip/back pain, heartburn, emotional, cankles 

Cravings? Anything sweet!
Highlights this week: 
We got my crib and changing table!

Something I've done to prepare for baby: Put some more finishing touches on my registry!
 Special moment: Hearing my nieces and nephews talk about their new cousin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment