Eli is moving a lot! I mean a lot, especially on the weekends when I am a little lazy! Travis felt him for the first time this week, granted it was at 5:30 in the morning and he was half asleep, but he felt him! He said it felt like a muscle spasm. Eli has also been doing karate in my stomach, or else it feels that way! Yesterday, my husband and I watched him actually move my stomach! It was crazy! I love being able to feel him. I told my husband that it was a good thing I knew I was pregnant, because if I didn't all the moving around would freak me out!
I have been struggling with nightmares lately. I'm told that they are from my lovely hormones! I have had terrible nightmares about something happening to me, the baby, or my husband! It's awful! I woke up in tears a couple times. I have also been awake for 2 hours in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep! I'm hoping these go away soon!
Monday I called and signed up for breastfeeding and birthing classes! I
can not believe in 4 months, I'll have a baby boy! We waited so long to
have a baby in our arms and here we are so close! This time is flying
right by!
Stats!
How far along? 24 weeks
How big is baby? Cantaloupe (12 inches and over a 1 pound)
How I'm feeling? Moody, Emotional, tired
Weight? 215.8 lbs.
How I'm changing? My baby bump is getting big. I get out of breath easily.
What I miss? Being able to bend over easily! Being able to take cold medicine!!!
Symptoms? tired, nightmares, hip/back pain, heartburn
Cravings? Anything sweet!
Highlights this week:Travis being able to feel him! :)

you look great!! I can't believe that you are over half way already!! I hope the next 16 weeks go by smoothly for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kayla! I've been following your blog and praying for you! I hope everything goes well for you!
Delete